Sunday, January 2, 2011

starting this day like any other.

Oh, hey there.
I have been interested in starting a blog for a while now. I have had a love for writing for as long as I can remember, and I thought that I would start off  the new year by starting one. I might not always have something extremely witty to say, but hey, that's life
  Along with regular blogs about how my day is and what's bugging me at the moment, I'm also going to post book reviews. My goal this year is to read as many books as possible, and I thought that writing a review on the book would be a pretty good idea. I'll try to write as critically as I can, but I'll probably end up ranting on about how much I hate the book or about how much I loved it. We'll see! If you have any book suggestions I'd love to hear them. I have a good about of books lined up for 2011, but I'm not sure if they'll be enough. If you really loved a book, I might love it as well. ^.^ 
  So I might be the only one reading this, and maybe no one will care about what I have to say or what my life is like, but let's just wait and see how this goes!
***in omnia paratus

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! Well, you mentioned Jane Austin in your other post, Pride and Prejudice is a wonderful, moving, witty book ... for hilarious comedy stemming from a painful past, David Sedaris books can't be beat (each book is a series of essays). And Bill Bryson is an interesting travel writer who discusses human nature, history, and cultural eccentricities with his own unique brand of humor. Those are my recommends for now ...

    ReplyDelete